**PRE TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
No shaving, peels, waxing, or aggressive exfoliations one week prior to Dermaplaning treatments. You should wait 7 days after receiving Botox or Dermal Fillers to receive Dermaplaning treatments.
**POST TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
· Use a gentle cleanser and apply moisturizer at least twice daily for a minimum of 7 days post treatment.
· Avoid sun exposure as much as possible for a minimum of 3 days post treatment. If you must be in the sun, apply SPF 30 or greater, reapply often, wear a wide brimmed hat, and seek shade when possible. Be careful of sun exposure and wear sunscreen daily for 2 weeks.
· Avoid excessive heat 3 days post treatment, i.e. heavy workouts, steam rooms or saunas, etc.
· Avoid chlorine for 24 hours.
· Avoid facial waxing for 7 days.
· Avoid Dermal Fillers or Botox for 2 to 4 weeks based on area.
· Do not pick, scratch, or aggressively rub the treated area.
· No scrubs, polishers, or aggressive brushes should be used for 7 to 14 days.
· Do apply serums as absorption levels will be elevated
· You may experience slight peeling for the first few days. Slight windburn sensation and/or blotchiness are normal for the first few days. Skin care products may tingle or slightly burn for the first 2 days.
Dermaplaning can be done every TWO WEEKS alone or with an enzyme peel treatment.
It can be done every FOUR WEEKS