The Wellness Spa Body Contour Wrap
The Wellness Spa Body Contour Wrap is an all-natural holistic approach to body contouring that has been helping people lose cellulite and inches since 1979. When the body’s circulation and elimination systems become impaired, toxins and waste materials become trapped in the vulnerable fat cells of the connective tissue. The Wellness Spa Body contour Wrap uses circulation and gentle pressure to flush toxins and waste materials from the system through internal detoxification of the body. Stored toxins are permanently removed at the cellular level through the circulatory and lymphatic systems. This creates a permanent inch loss of up to 14 inches, while improving general health, nourishing the skin, and contouring the soft areas of the body.
The Wrap Process
The wrap acts upon all factors that cause body misshaping, including excess fluids, trapped waste, cellulite, and tissue weakness. With this ability, along with the natural ingredients in the cream, inch loss is just one of the benefits of the Wellness Spa Body Contour Wrap. Other advantages include re-contouring, skin hydration and smoothing, the restoration of blood circulation, and the cleansing of body tissues for improved health. A series of 4 to 6 Body Contour Wraps is recommended, with 4 to 7 days between each wrap. If you are overweight and on a weight loss program, a wrap is suggested for each 5 to 10 pounds lost.
- Preparation - You will come to the wrap appointment freshly bathed, without any lotions or perfumes on the body. The legs should be shaved the night before the wrap, rather than the same day. You will bring a small bikini swimsuit or bikini panties and bra, along with anklet socks for warmth, which you will change into once inside a private treatment room.
- Skin Exfoliation - The Wellness Spa Body Contour Wrap uses a transdermal cream to facilitate inch loss. When the skin is exfoliated with The Wellness Spa Body Exfoliator before the cream is applied, dead skin cells are removed, capillaries are dilated to help nutrients get to the cells, and the metabolism of the skin is activated. This increases the inch loss results obtained through the wrap.
- Measurement - The areas of the body where inch loss will occur are measured and marked to ensure accurate measurement after the wrap. Dimensions are recorded on a progress chart.
- Application of Contour Cream - Scientifically formulated body wrap cream is topically applied. It is absorbed into the cell region and stimulates circulation while promoting tissue cleansing. All ingredients are natural and safe. Niacin and niacinamide are both forms of vitamin B-3 that dilate blood vessels. Vitamin A increases metabolic functions. Cassia is an herb that promotes blood and fluid flow. Both cassia and niacin produce sensations of warmth as they are absorbed into the skin. There will be a normal pink tone to the skin as circulation is increased. The cream is not applied to the face or breasts.
- Wrap - Specialized plastic wrap is used to contour the body and to use pressure points in order to advance the working ability of the cream. Fat storage houses (cell chambers) are reduced, allowing the body’s own cleansing process to take over and eliminate excess fluids and waste materials from the body. Plastic wrap helps to hold body heat in, thus aiding the skin in absorption of the cream. The cream is formulated without alums or salts in order to prevent perspiration, ensuring that fluids and valuable minerals are not lost.
- Relaxation - Once you are wrapped, you will be able to relax for one hour, while the cream and wrap are put to work. You will be kept warm and maintain circulation at the skin level. You should not get hot enough to sweat, as this will remove cream from the skin. Unlike a wrap using wet gauze, you remain warm and comfortable throughout the process.
- Remove and Re-Measure - The wrap is removed and you are re-measured in exactly the same places as before. The measuring marks are still visible, so there is no doubt as to the accuracy of the inch loss achieved. The inch loss results are totaled and recorded on your progress chart. You can see results on paper, as well as in the mirror.
- Complete the Treatment - The excess cream still on the skin is massaged in. You should avoid showering for several hours after the treatment, as the cream will continue to produce results. Many of our clients report an additional inch-loss following the wrap. Because the skin-tightening results are not dependent on a water loss, but on the body’s own cleansing function, inch loss won’t return as liquids are taken into the body. In fact, you should drink water immediately following the wrap to help flush out any released toxins or waste.
- Continue the Inch Loss Process - The Wellness Spa Home Care Kit may be used to maintain and increase desired contour and inch loss results in conjunction with The Wellness Spa Body Contour Program. The kit is especially beneficial for those who have purchased Contour Wraps in a series.
At Home Care
The Wellness Spa Home Care Kit can be purchased for use between wraps when done in a series, increasing future inch loss results, or after a single wrap to prolong the circulation and cleansing process. The Kit contains natural products including:
- TISSUE DETOXIFIER, a combination of pure, natural herbs that are taken orally to break down cellulite, help stimulate waste elimination and strengthen the eliminatory system. It will also help to appease the appetite naturally.
- ANTI-CELLULITE LOTION used topically after bath or shower on the areas that are being treated for cellulite and inch loss. Maintain helps to promote the concentration of active ingredients on the skin in order to continue circulation and cleansing, while tightening and toning the skin.
- LOOFAH BRUSHING is done to stimulate circulation and remove dead cells on the skin surface. Friction on the sponge causes stimulation without damage to the skin. On a daily basis and each time you shower, rub in circular motions upward from the knee to the waist. On other parts of the body, always brush toward the heart.
The inch loss results achieved through a Wellness Spa Body Contour Wrap can be maximized with an at home anti-cellulite regimen.
In addition to the Home Care Kit, an anti-cellulite diet is important in the prevention of future cellulite accumulation. Avoid sodium, alcohol, preserved foods, caffeine, nicotine, and cut down on animal fats (red meats and dairy products). Substitute these things with fiber and complex carbohydrates, as they digest easily and are quickly assimilated. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of distilled water daily.
Exercise 4-5 times each week or call to schedule an Aquamassage or Vibrosaun session to stimulate lymph movement and to maintain proper circulation to in problem areas.
Detoxification is also extremely helpful in the elimination of trapped wastes and toxins. It works internally, helping to maximize inch loss through body cleansing and the rejuvenation of all body systems. Detoxification is recommended 3-4 times per year for overall health of the body.